Here’s the notes, day early because I don’t have time for it tomorrow. It’s been busy week and I didn’t have time to make as much progress with CE as I was planning. My goal for this week was to implement DualView. However, I got stuck at the very beginning due to lack of inspiration. Basically, I’m not quite sure how the DualView should work. Should there be different tabs for each view or would it be better to just divide a single tab into two views? Or maybe those views could have their own tabs inside a single “main” tab. Not sure
Anyway, I did do some changes here and there. I added file extension column and toolbar buttons for sessions and bookmarks. Also there’s now advanced options to turn off the session history.
- Disabled exceptions on settings file creation.
- Fixed Access Violation on Options panel.
- Added Sessions toolbar button.
- Added Bookmarks toolbar button.
- Added option to disable session history.
- Added option for session history count.
- Breadcrumb now reactivates if needed.
- Added Extension column.
- Added Slovak translation.
- Made CE more Vista compatible.