Here’s a fresh snapshot. This week wasn’t too productive but I did get some things done. The biggest change is filtering with text patterns, you can find it in the Filters Panel. There’s currently 2 modes available, normal and strict. Normal mode filters out any file/folder that does not contain the specific text. Strict mode allows you to use * and ? wildcards to make more advanced filtering. At some point there will be also support for regular expressions.
Next week I’ll start to work with the DualView. I decided to use a simple tab indicator approach to make it. I received lots of great ideas and feedback from you guys about how it should be done. Thanks to everyone . I know that the upcoming DualView implementation will not satisfy everyone, I’m not even sure I like it. However, it’s a good starting point.
Happy Midsummer to everyone! Hyvää Juhannusta!
- Added text pattern filter.
- Added option to close CE when last tab is closed.
- DriveBar now uses Alt+LeftClick to open in new tab.
- Updated Polish translation.
- Fixed Lower/Upper case bug when renaming folders.
- Removed "Load this session at startup" from Session Manager.