Good progress on CubicCore/CE 2.0. I’ve started to build the base structure for the application itself. ServiceHost and two services, MessageHub and Jobs (threaded tasks) are ready. I still need to go over the code and figure out if there are some limitations in the design. After that I’ll move on to Components and Setting storage. It’s been really fun to code this stuff, enjoying every minute.
There’s some progress in CE 1.0 too. Mainly I rewrote some of the filtering stuff. Now it updates the extension list and file counts when using text filter. I also fixed few bugs and added confirmation prompt on Close if there’s any dialogs found. Oh, and there’s now a “Restore Default Layout” button in Help menu and Options -> Display. It only restores toolbar and panel positions, it does not restore toolbar buttons.
Last week I made it so that CE changes the CurrentDirectory to active folder. This caused a “Folder in use” problem when trying to delete a folder that is open in CE. There’s now an advanced option MainForm -> ChangeCurrentDirVar to let you control this behaviour. It’s disabled by default. If you don’t need it or don’t know what I’m talking about, just leave it like that.
- Added "OpenInNewTab" advanced option for DriveBar.
- Added icon for InfoBar.
- Added confirmation prompt if open dialogs are found when quitting CE.
- Added "Restore Default Layout" button to Help menu and Options->Display.
- Added "New Folder" to the background menu.
- Added advanced option MainForm -> ChangeCurrentDirVar.
- Added Exclude to Filters menu.
- Added Exclude and Strict filter buttons to Customizer.
- Fixed background text bug when file/folder is added in empty folder.
- Filter list now updated file counts when text filter is used.
- Changed Text editor default title from "Untitled" to "New text file".
- Auto scrolls now after paste.
- Pressing Enter or selecting "Open in new tab" from context menu will now open multiple folders.
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation (thanks to Luciano Sturaro).
- Updated Russian translation (thanks to sergus).