So, I rewrote the text editor. Or to be precise, I replaced it with QuickView and a text editor plugin. It’s not very big change to the old editor but it finally saves those editor settings. Also I redesigned the find/replace function. It’s now smaller and more simple to use.
I changed the highlighters to be little more colorful. Also there’s a new multi highlighter for HTML that supports inline sections for PHP, CSS and JS. The colors used are my personal preferences so they might not fit everyone’s taste. I am planning to add a customizer at some point for the highlighters so you can tweak the colors yourself.
For the file preview you see in QuickView panel when selecting a file, I added a text thumbnail for unknown files. It shows the content of any file that doesn’t have regular thumbnail. It’s not very pretty looking at the moment but I’ll try to work on that.
- Rewrote text editor.
- Added file preview for text files.
- Added FontSize to Options->Advanced->Tabs.
- Dragging file/folder to tab bar will now open a new tab.
- QuickView video/audio player now moves to click position.
- Old file previews should be now disregarded properly.
- QuickView tab now closes on Detach.
- Fixed startup crash when CubicExplorer.exe is located in Unicode path.
- Fixed translation issues.
- Added "Paint It Black" theme (thanks to PirateMonkey)
- Updated French translation (thanks to BB).
- Updated Slovak translation (thanks to Sepp Winkler).
- Updated Russian translation (thanks to lzsaver).
- Updated Swedish translation (thanks to eson).