Still suffering from the autumn/winter darkness. This week was ok but last week was useless because I was too tired to do anything. I really should buy a bright light lamp to combat against the lack of light. Hopefully there will be snow soon.
Anyway, I’ve been working with the plugin support. At first I was meaning to add plugin support only for QuickView but decided to do more generic solution. So, eventually it should be possible to add new panels, tabs, buttons…etc. from plugins. This plugin work I’m currently doing is research for CE 2.0. Trying different things to see what works and what doesn’t. Since CE 2.0 is completely build from plugins, it’s essential to get it right.
I wasn’t planning to release a snapshot this week, but since there are few bug fixes available, I though why not.
- Added icons for Toolbars, Panels, Lock Toolbars and Lock Panels.
- Fixed translation issues.
- Fixed Rename edit’s font color issue.
- Fixed "Bring CE to front" bug.
- Fixed "Ctrl+W closes wrong tab" bug.
- Removed "Stay on top" from dialogs/forms.
- Updated French translation. (thanks to BB)
- Updated Italian translation. (thanks to Folgore101)